Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Time, Speed and Distance



This post is a little different from all the previous posts.

I was going to make a presentation on the topic Time,Speed and Distance as I usually do for all the lessons I have here, but my blog is not to show off my presentations, it is rather to provide a direction for everyone preparing for CAT and nice enough to drop by.

I found a nice tutorial on Time,speed and Distance and it explained everything really well. I was myself jittery in the topic but the tutorial did help me build some confidence in tackling TSD problems.

Haha! I know I sound like an advertiser already.

But yes, career launcher has put up this wonderful video tutorial on Time, Speed and distance as a demo to one of their courses and I think the demo is very good.

Check this link out

Career Launcher - Time, Speed and Distance Tutorial

You will need to register to access this material but I think you can go through that much trouble for a wonderful tutorial.

It also has a test with it - so go learn TSD through this demo and do come back to tell me if you liked my suggestion.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

1 comments on "Time, Speed and Distance"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
Unknown on September 25, 2009 at 2:58 PM said...

Hey...Just started following you and i feel the STUFF here is fab...how do you get time for all dis ??

 

CATATHON | Copyright © 2009 | Original Design By Deluxe Themes | Converted To Blogger By Technolizard Blogspot Templates